Tuesday, November 25, 2008

suite STyLe of the week: Cadillac Records Premiere

Black Hollywood was in full force last night for the movie premiere of Beyonce's latest flick, Cadillac Records. One thing I love about us is that we know how to show up to any event. Lauren London hands down has the hottest style of the night. Her black dress is flirty and sassy. Her shoes gave her just the pop of color that is needed to sass anything black. Beyonce and Regina Hall also opted for black, and Ms. Sanaa Lathan (who can do no wrong in my eyes) decided to rock white. Normally I would be pissed about this white after Labor Day, but in Hollywood the temperature is still summer like so she gets a pass.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Sanaa Lathan is always looking good to me but this time she looks good to me and this time is no different.

Is it just me or does Beyonce look like she is costume for Dreamgirls. I'm not feeling the Deena look at all.

ICEE said...

I GIVE ALL FOUR LADIES AN A+ THERE SWAG IS SICK.....LOVE HOW CANDY....OH I MEAN REGINA AND LAUREN THREW A BIT OF COLOR IN..... IM NOT A FAN OF WHITE UNLESS ITS A COLLAR SHIRT.... BUT IT WRKS FOR HER....