Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Welcome to the Suite Life

suite STL...where URBAN and CHIC collide and harmonize

St. Louis has been a growing and thriving city long before Cedric became a King, Nelly showed the world our Country Grammar,Larry Hughes soared in the NBA, and Kimora made the catwalk her own. As our local celebrities leave the city and pursue their dreams, we know that there is still so much going on in the city we call home SUITE home. It's the only place where you can't spend a day without seeing someone you know. You can get to know someone by the infamous line "What high school did you go to?" Some that are born here leave and never come back, others vow to never leave, and some that come to visit want to make it home. No matter if St. Louis is your home, or just a stop in your journey let us keep you up to date on everything that goes on in SUITE STL.

There will be something for everyone: take a brief look into the suites we offer below and get ready to join us on a journey that will that will take you all around town, and unlike Highway 40 (64 for newbies) we will never be closed or under construction.

If we've missed anything or you simply have information to share, please be sure to drop us a comment and let us know how you really feel. Get ready as we take things to a new level with a blog that offers a Suite everyone.

15 Comments:

Nicole, Inc. said...

Well, well, well.... Look who has a new blog and about St. Louis, none the less. Well, let me introduce myself to some of you who don't know me, I am nicole, inc. and all I do is comment on blogs, I don't have my own blog, but I do love to comment. Getting back to frick and frack. Seriously, congrats you guys on your new blog, I know it will be fabulous.

Toodles,

Nicole, Inc.
Resident Commenter at suite STL. & St. Louis Native. You hear me?

EDH4 said...

Make that blogger #2... keep me posted

Eddie H.
edh4vsworld.blogspot.com

Jimmy said...

I want to feel the love too...

Sexxy Luv said...

lmao @ Nicole,Inc.

congrats ladies! i love the idea and i can't wait to see what you two have to offer. i may not live in St.Louis but when i visit and neither one of you decide to answer your phones, i'll be straight based on what i have learned on the blog! lol (^_^)

Still Patrice said...

love the concept. i might have to subscribe to this via email instead of reader. :)

ya know i'm still new to da lou ;)

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Cool concept. I get a gazillion emails about the goings on in St. Louis, so it would be nice to just come here and unsubscribe from all those e-blasts.

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Oh, I'll be sure and hit you up when I finish these upcoming book projects. A brother is trying to make it to the national level and I feel it coming.

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

I have family in St. Louie! Nice spot to come n kick it ;p -the blog too...

Brothers Blog said...

Hey My brother and I will be down in St. Louis this weekend for the Bears game this sunday. But it would be nice to know where else we can possibly kick it. So good lookin.

Queen of My Castle said...

OMG! I like can't wait. Most def looking forward to Coming out the Closet, Do Not Disturb, and BTW the Sheets!

Ms.Erika said...

Ohh Love the new blog! Born in the Lou and I return at least once a year so I need to stay in the know!

DaLogical1 said...

Excited...about the new blog!!! Congrats ladies...I am really proud of yall..okay I will save the tears for later. But really you guys are so dang on talented and I know you all will do a fabulous job...keep da LOU on the map pimpin...

ICEE said...

I AM SO HAPPY FOR U LADIES AND I KNW U WILL DO WELL........I COULD NOT THINK OF A BETTER PAIR!!! IM VERY EXCITED TO SEE HOW U LADIES REP THE LOU......LOOKING SOOO FORWARD TO THE COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET......LETS SEE IF YALL HVE SWAG LIKE MINE.....

Anonymous said...

Do it Jami B/Suite Stl!
I'm glad you got this up and poppin!
KCJ

Anonymous said...

To follow the direction as everyone else may be a little redundant but I have to say I am really looking forward to up coming events. Is there anything going on this Thanksgiving Week!

Holla!