Monday, December 22, 2008

2008 HOTTEST COUPLES # 3 Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith







This couple is one of my all time favorite couples ever. They always seem genuine, loving, and Will knows to be quiet and let Jada run the show. LOL. Just like with Duane and Tisha there has been all kinds of rumors of them swinging with other couples and even the rumor that Will and Duane were more than friends. I seriously doubt that he or Jada would let the other sleep with someone else. They got married in 1997 and according to California's state law she is now entitled to half of his dough if they divorce. I don't think that will happen though, they have a really solid close knit family. This couple as well as their children are on their way to dominate the silver screen. Will is the only actor to have 8 consecutive movies that grossed more than $100 million. They were the number two couple on Forbes top power couples of 2008, only to be beaten by Suitestl's number two hot couple of 2008. Stay tuned for the top two!!

5 Comments:

ICEE said...

OH YEAH IM LOVIN THIS COUNT DOWN....NOW WHO DOES NOT LOVE WILL JADA AND THE FAM......I THINK THEY ARE GREAT!!! AND FROM WHAT JADA SAYS WILL NOWS HOW TO TREAT A WOMAN EVEN AFTER BEING MARRIED WHAT IT SO LONG IN HOLLYWOOD.....AND I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO JADA FOR BEING WHAT SEEMS TO BE A GREAT STEPMOM!!!!!

I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE TOP 2!!!

Anonymous said...

aren't they swingers

Nicole, Inc. said...

Now we are back on track. I luv them as a couple. They are so great. Jada looks like she don't play with them kids. LOL. I can't wait to the see the top 2 either, but I know damn well it better be Barack and Michelle. I'm just saying.

suiteSTL said...

ANON I SAID IN THE POST THAT THEY HAVE BEEN RUMORED TO SWING, BUT I DOUBT IF EITHER LET THAT MESS GO DOWN

ICEE said...

ANONYMOUS ANONYMOUS......R U OK HONEY????