Sunday, December 21, 2008

2008 Hottest Couples #4 Angela Basset & Courtney B. Vance

An outstanding actress who is still underrated, Angela has been on the scene for a while. The secret to her great look has to be the love that shares with actor Courtney B. Vance and raising their twins. Whatever the case may be these two make our list because of their solid love and longevity has survived a 11 year marriage in hollywood. They have a wonderful book "Friends A Love Story" that is a must read for everyone and recently shared the screen together as husband and wife on ER.


7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

*sniff sniff*

I smell a hater

Nicole, Inc. said...

@ Anonymous: Are you the same Anonymous that said: Hi Hater. Cuz, if so, you are funny.

Anywho, this right here is real love. I love it. I can tell. I don't care what nobody says, I think she should have gotten a damn Oscar for her potrayl of Tina Turner. Yea, that's off the subject, but you know I'm right.

ICEE said...

IM VERY HAPPY TO SEE THEM MAKE THE COUNT DWN.....THEY DO REP TRUE LOVE TO THE FULLEST......AND THEY BOTH LOOK GREAT!!!!! ANGELA AND HER HUSBAND ARE BOTH VERY UNDER RATED THEY ARE GREAT ACTORS......AND ANGELA LOOKS BETTER THEN MOST WOMEN 21YR OLD WOMEN........

I KNW THIS WILL MAKE JAMI B VERY HAPPY.....I LUV NICOLE INC!!!! UR RIGHT ANNONYMOUS IS SUPER FUNNY!!

Jami B. said...

Of course a classic couple that shows what real love looks like would make me happy. Unlike some of the other couples this is one love that seems real for me.

I think the #1 couple should be Jami B. and Boogie D...LOL

Nicole, Inc. said...

@ ICEE: Nicole,INC loves you too. :)

Still Patrice said...

lmao @ jami b i didnt know you just throw your hat in the race for 1st place.

their love seems genuine :)

Jami B. said...

pajnstl - I think I might try to sneak myself in as the #1 couple before Cryssrenee has a chance to update it after the #2 post.