Wednesday, December 10, 2008

check in: Happy Birthday CRYSSRENEE

1/2 of suiteSTL is celbrating a birthday today. Cryssrenee has made it another year...how I don't know considering we have done some crazy things in our time. If you see Cryssrenee out and about today make sure you wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. She will be celbrating with her family today but you can catch us out tomorrow at Delmar Loungue for a drink or two or three or four!

I couldn't post this about my friend of 14 years without telling how old she is. Let's just say that she can officialy begin the countdown to 30...just 365 days to go!

6 Comments:

Nicole, Inc. said...

Hello, Ms. Cryssrenee,

I hope that you have a wonderful b-day. Also, please update your damn blog. But, still, have a happy b-day, o.k.?

Hugs,

Nicole, Inc.

ICEE said...

GO PUNKIN ITS YO BIRTHDAY WE GONE PARTY LIKE ITS MY BIRTHDAY.......AW WAS I NOT SUPPOSE TO SAY PUNKIN IM SORRY I MEAN CRYSSRENEE........HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE....I LUVS YA A LIL BIT!!

Anonymous said...

THANKS LADIES, I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE MADE IT TO 29, NEXT YEAR I PLAN TO SHUT THE CITY DOWN WITH MY 30TH BDAY BASH

Jami B. said...

I hope we shut the city down tomorrow night. We don't have to wait until we're 30 until we party hard

Still Patrice said...

i'm a little late but... Happy Birthday!!!

Ms. Em said...

I am so aorry that I missed saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! on the official date but I do hope that you party hearty as I know you can. Just don't drink and drive. The best of everything to one who deserves it.