Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Girl Fights are a KNOCKOUT

No, Brooke Valentine was not in town but there was definetly a girl fight going down at KNOCKOUT Bar & Grill on Tuesday night for the for the championship fight. When I was first asked about going to this event I wasn't to keen on the idea of watching two chicks fight in tight clothes. But when the bell rang and Sugar Ray and Honey got to work, the idea of 2 ladies rolling around was replaced with a serious battle inside this North County venue. I wasn't the only one there to watch the fight, Derrty Ent was all over the place with City Spud acting as one of the judges. DJ Cuddy, Meghan O, Tracy Denise, ZO, Boogie D (who also served as a judge), and Darasha of the Hot 104.1 family was there as well to watch a little girl on girl action. I even saw a former St. Louis City Mayor in the house getting in on the action.
Knockout Owner Kevin Cunningham is keeping busy when he isn't in the ring alongside Devin Alexander who was also there. I gotta give it up to Kevin for bringing something new to the area.


If you thought that these girls were going to be slapping each other around you were WRONG. Sugar Ray (she is on the right in both pics) who came here from Connecticut went up against Honey from the Northside. I don't think I need to say who won this fight. You know how the Northside gets done!


Champ, CEO of Grind Up Records (check Ludy's new video on their website) served as a judge and kept a close eye on the belt before it was given away. Boogie D and City Spud seem to be trying to talking about which girl they think won. Boogie picked Sugar Ray 2-1 while City Spud and Champ went with Honey 2-1 who took home the belt.

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

SO HE IS REALLY STAYING TRUE TO THE NAME OF THE CLUB KNOCKOUT...GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!

Mr. X said...

To Anonymous: Hi Hater.

Still Patrice said...

well damn!!! i thought it was just a cute name. who would have thunk they are really knocking folk out!

invite me next time

Nicole, Inc. said...

LOL. @ Mr. X. HAHAHAHA. Umm, I had some choice comments myself, but I think I am gonna keep those to myself for fear of another Hi Hater message from Mr. X.

OK wait, I can't help it, but if they are really boxing, why are they wearing those short a** shorts? I'm just saying. I ain't never seen no boxers wear tights to fight. Just a thought. LOL.

Hugs,

Nicole, Inc.

Jami B. said...

Mr. X - LOL

Anonymous said...

I like the video by Ludy - maybe you all should be doing a post about him for the Jan VIP suite