Thursday, December 4, 2008

Static Static is stuck on the Bus

I was out at Wal-Mart Wednesday trying to see if they had any black friday sell items left and who do I see on the parking lot in a big yellow school bus? Hot 104.1's Staci Static. She tell us that she is not getting off the bus until it is filled with toys. The folks out in St. Charles really helped get the bus filled with some good toys, I even saw 2 bikes and a guitar on there. Thursday she will be at the O'Fallon, IL Walmart. Make sure you check her out and please take a few new unwrapped toys so this girl can get out of the cold. Friday she will be back in St. Louis at the Wal-Mart on Rd. Hanely. Lets hope fill this bus so she doesn't have to spend another night on that cold bus.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

If I go take a lot of toys do you think she will give me some free lil wayne tix

Anonymous said...

I just left the bus and dropped off a hot wheel...I hope that helps her out