Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CHECK IN: SUITE STL'S JAMI B

This time a very very very very very long almost 3 decades ago a young woman and her husband were in the delivery room awaiting the arrival of their son. Yes they already had one but they wanted another one desperately. As the head was crowning the delight that spread across the eldest sons face was undeniable. His little brother and he would have so much fun in the future. However a twist of fate and to the son's horror a little girl was born. Forcing the couple to turn their already picked out name of James to Jami. Ok, so this story is fabricated but this is how I envisioned it in my mind. LOL. On a serious note I would love to say happy birthday to my partner, friend, and sister. Mrs. Jami B it's your day and you are free to be as silly as you please. I am sure you know how to do silly well so enjoy yourself. Happy Birthday!!

11 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a hott mess...at first I thought this was the real deal...however it feels like it could have actually happened. Umm and when you use the word partner make sure u include the word business...sound much better. LMAO!!!

Mzzzzz. Greene

Jazzy said...

awwwww happy b-day!!

suiteSTL said...

MZ. GREENE PLEASE BELIVE THIS CHICA WOULD NO WAY BE MY "PARTNER" IF IT WAS GOING DOWN LIKE THAT, I ASK HER EVERYDAY HOW DID SHE GET A HUSBAND. LOL

HEY DIVA!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday jami!!!!

Nicole, Inc. said...

Hmm, what to say to my older cousin. I can't think of anything clever to say, so I'll just say....Happy Birthday and I am gonna whoop your a$% in connect four, one of these days.....

ICEE said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMI B!!!!

Jami B. said...

Thanks everyone for the wells wishes, now let me single out a few people

Cryssrenee (suitestl) - Something is really wrong with you. And despite what you think my name was never going to be James. And don't hate on me cause I got the ring and you still singing Beyonce "SINGLE LADIES"...LOL

Nicole, Inc. - my dear younger cousin. you will NEVER i mean NEVER beat me in a game of connect four - but it's always fun to watch you try

Anonymous said...

happy bday wit yo cute self

The FĂȘte Society said...

Happy Birthday
DNLee

vanitaapplebum said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many more!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jami! Look at u lol!
KEV