Friday, January 16, 2009

Ludacris and T.I. to Perform in STL

It is confirmed that Atlanta rappers T.I. and Ludacris will be back in St. Louis on Thursday, February 19th at the Chaifetz Arena. Both T.I. and Ludacris made stops in the Lou in 2008 with Ludacris holding it down at EXO for a Election watch party and T.I. headlined at Hot 1041's Super Jam back in June. I can't even front, I am as excited about seeing these two as I was getting my hair cut in stacks back in '93.


PRE-SALE INFO
You know I can't post this without letting you know that you don't have to wait until tickets go on sale on Saturday.. Or you know how things go when you in the Suite - once the comment count makes it 10 - somebody might just post the code in the comment section that will allow you to purchase your tickets TODAY from 10am - 10pm

14 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought T.I. was going to jail

Anonymous said...

just give us the damn topsecret # so i can my tickets to see my baby daddy t.i.

Ms STL said...

He doesn't report to jail until March

Anonymous said...

OH My I am going to make it my business to be there, uhh excuse me who is this Ms. Stl person that created that name when I hve been using it, it's all good though because I will change mine up a bit

Anonymous said...

Who else is coming on the show wit them

Anonymous said...

And the special promotion code is

***JEZZY***

ICEE said...

LOOKS LIKE YALL BETTER POST THAT CODE.....

ICEE said...

WHEN LUDA CUT HIS HAIR ITS LIKE HE BECAME THIS GROWN MAN IM REALLY REALLY PROUD OF HIM I DIG THE NEW LUDA.....

Anonymous said...

Qiut bein silly and start postin so we can get that code!!

Anonymous said...

Where is that?

Anonymous said...

T.I and Luda on the same stage? Ill be there...

Ms STL said...

Can somebody get a message to the former ms stl - now mizzstl(wishes she had)onlock

I'VE HAD THIS NAME SINCE LAST MAY...CHECK THE PROFILE MISSY

Mizrepresent said...

Have fun Sweety, those two are my fav ATL rappers!

Anonymous said...

Let me kno when Yung Jeezy come! He da Hottest n da AtL...