Saturday, January 31, 2009

SATURDAY NIGHT SOUL: Old Rock House

The ladies from Cafe Soul have moved nights and locations. Tonight will be the first of many at the new location, The Old Rock House. This classic open mic will have the same soulful vibe in the new location and also more space and time to keep the crowd happy. 3 is the magic number tonight, 3 great ladies behind this great event, 3 floors to party, and the doors don't close until 3am.

Also if you haven't checked out Theresa Payne on stage please don't miss this upcoming star as she spotlights at the first 2009 edition of Cafe Soul. 

5 Comments:

Power Couple said...

we are so there. Somebody was telling me about the girl who is singing tonight and said she was really good

Anonymous said...

i hate I had to miss her

Anonymous said...

i hate I had to miss her

vanitaapplebum said...

Yeah man, Theresa SANG last night! Needles did his thing and DJ Jmo in the lounge downstairs was clowniing. They got a great crowd and I had a great time. I can't wait for her album.

Anonymous said...

Theresa Payne...Oh My God...a true treasure.
And I told her so.
That makes it true.
KEV