Thursday, February 26, 2009

CHECK IN: Mocha Latte & Chris Draft

HAPPY BIRTHDAY goes out to Rams Linebacker Chris Draft and Mocha Latte of Monopoly Promotions.

We know the Rams are having a, how shall I say this, tough, no rough, well the Rams haven't been doing that well but Chris Draft is a superstar in my eyes. This brother has been doing some great things in St. Louis and is dedicated to the St. Louis community although not a native. This brother didn't waste anytime on giving back. He also is working with my of my favorite groups, Smoke-Free St. Louis.

If you have ever partied in St. Louis then you know that Mocha Latte throws some of the best events in town. I remember the first time I saw her do poetry back at Raw Sugar (side note: I miss raw sugar) and she got up on stage and did a piece that left everyone in the room in shock with her skills. She's done it all and there is a reason that they call her the Queen of Promotions. Friday night she will have one of the biggest celebrations in town with her All-star Birthday Bash at Lush. Special Guest will be Ron Brownz and hosted by Boogie D.

5 Comments:

Power Couple said...

HAPPY BORN DAY MOCHA LATTE. I WILL BE IN THE HOUSE ON FRIDAY FOR SURE

Anonymous said...

I really don't think the rams deserve anything not even a birthday shout out but i guess ya'll like em

happy born day to mocha and chris

Anonymous said...

ROLL BOUNCE,
WOW!!!! EVERYONE DESERVES A HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT...HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS AND MOCHA...PARTY HARD!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mocha! Best Wishes, and many more

QUEEN B said...

How is that somebody found a way to hate on a damn birthday shoutout. Draft is about the only Rams Player I see doing steady community service other than the ones that the Rams force the players to do.

Happy born day chris and to Mocha.

who is ron brownz??????