Monday, February 2, 2009

MONDAY MORNING MESSAGE

After spending the weekend in various venues in St. Louis, we believe it is our civic duty to address some of the foolishness that we saw over the weekend. We no longer want to see the following in the streets in St. Louis

*no more 8month pregnant women in the club dropping it like it's hot

*if it's winter and you want to wear a dress that was in the shirt section...please don't

*Showing out in a rental car....we can see the sticker on the window

*if you waited an hour at Goody Goody to be seated then be prepared to wait for your food. You already know the deal so stop causing a scene.

This has been a PSA brought to you by suiteSTL.

9 Comments:

Nicole, Inc. said...

Good Morning,

I can't be concerend with pregnant folks at the club, I just can't. OOO, I think I know where you saw that second bullet, but I don't want to put anybody on blast, so I will just be quiet.

ICEE said...

LMAO..... AT THE PREGNANT WOMAN DROPPING IT LIKE IT WAS HOT IN THE PURPLE DRESS.......OH WAS I NOT SUPPOSE TO SAY THAT.......OH WELL!!!

suiteSTL said...

Nicole, Inc. - We are at suiteSTL will not stop you from speaking what you know.

ICEE - we didn't say it was the girl in the purple dress but speak what you know ICEE.

Anonymous said...

whats wrong with shirt dresses LOL

Carl B. said...

right... i'm a fan of the shirt dresses, personally. if she wants to freeze to death for my viewing pleasure, then to each her own...

Jami B. said...

***sending Carl B. to the corner***

You would like to see that...I gotta find you a mentor...lol

Carmell said...

HAHA!!! i'mma need pictures... thats why i don't go out anymore. STL is crazy!

Anonymous said...

Girl okay! I was in shock.. i mean dang.

Anonymous said...

As long as it's an Enterprise Rent-A-Car, its ok to peel the sticker. Most who are frontin' do it any way. They have PLENTY of stickers!

Goody Goody? Bust it over to Sweetie Pie's. They keeps it movin'!