Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh Nelly, get yo chick

I really am not sure what she was thinking with this one but this cut is just not working for her. I'm going to give her a pass on the dress because I'm a fan of the classic look but she went to far with the bowl cut bob bangs. While very trendy this just doesn't work for Nelly's longtime (we think they still together) girlfriend. 








SIDE NOTE: What is really going on with Nelly and Ashanti. Do you think he is about to wife her up or is time for both of them to move on?

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

no thank you

Anonymous said...

Hopefully that is a wig on her head and not an actual haircut. She has a gorgeous face and great body but the cut does nothing for her.

I love both Nelly and Ashanti and think visually they go great together but honestly I think it is time for her to move on.

The manwhore rumors are too strong about Nelly to all be false.

Ashanti wants to be married and have lots of kids..somehow I don't see her and Nelly being on the same page.

But what do I know I was shocked that they were together and shocked that they have been at it 5+ years..so maybe I don't know Nelly at all. Just maybe he is not as big a 'ho as I think he is...

Anonymous said...

lmao

Anonymous said...

lmao

Anonymous said...

lol @ "the we think they still together" line..

ICEE said...

I HOPE THIS IS FOR A MOVIE!!!!!!


LMAO AT NELLY FAN!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The hair was for a photoshoot..

I really like the dress and shoes though.

Anonymous said...

What kind of photoshoot was it for. The funny looking photoshoot.

Anonymous said...

Not a hot look Shanti...sorry.
KEV