Thursday, February 19, 2009

T.I. gives back in STL

Compton Drew Middle School Student, Taylor got a chance to take a picture with T.I. because of her outstanding work in school and in the community.

While you may know T.I. best for his lyrics, this platinum selling rapper is dedicated to giving back in each city he visits. We were on hand today as he stopped by Compton Drew Middle School and Job Corp to give a positive message to students. T.I. has certainly learned from his mistakes and is using the time he has now to spread not just his story but the lessons he had to learn the hard way on to area youth. 
T.I. with Erica Jones who is also celebrating her 30th Birthday. Erica is one of our readers and to say to thank you we made sure she got a chance to meet T.I. 

8 Comments:

ICEE said...

THATS WZUP TI LEARN FROM UR MISTAKES NOBODY IS PERFECT!!!!

ICEE said...

HAPPY BDAY ERICA!!!! NICE PICTURE!!

Power Couple said...

I gotta give it up to T.I. he is really making the best out of what went down with him.

Anonymous said...

t.i. is too sexy with his short self. i wonder if he is still in town.

Anonymous said...

I loved the video at www.stltoday.com of the young children's reaction when TI walked into the room...They went bananas!
KEV

Anonymous said...

thank u for allowing me to meet ti, what a way 2 bring in my birthday....and thanks for the birthday wishes

Nicole, Inc. said...

Happy B-Day Erica!! I know I am late here, but happy b-day anyway. :)

Anonymous said...

do you think he would really be doing all of this community service if he didn't have to?