Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Between The Sheets:Basketball Jones

Dray Jones is a NBA player with the world in the palm of his hands. He has looks, millions of dollars, houses, cars, and can pick any woman that he wants. Sounds like the good life right? As we all know life has a way of throwing a curve or two in the mix. And Dray's life is not exempt. Dray has secretly been on the down low with A.J. his college tutor. Keeping his life with A.J. a secret has been easy until Dray meets and fall in love with Judi. Judi changes the game for A.J. and Dray and becomes his wife. Drama surronds this unusual threesome when someone is threatening to destroy Dray's career because they know his secret. As bad as I would like to tell you guys the rest I want you to read for yourself. The game of cat and mouse is on and as you read you will question every character's motives.

4 Comments:

ICEE said...

SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD.......

Anonymous said...

I love his books, they are always great

Single Girl N Da City said...

I love this book! I couldn't put it down from the first day I purchased it. I waited in line the day it came out and read the book in 3 days.

E.Lynn Harris has always been one of my favorite Authors!

Anonymous said...

interesting....