Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Factory Report

Spring is here and so are 2 new clubs. The Black Label and The Factory opened their doors on Saturday for business as 2 of St Louis’ newest hot spots. Mario Wayne (pictured right) was all smiles when I stopped by his new club, The Factory on Saturday for “Spring Training” the first official party of Spring by Free Time and Koncepts. The new 2 level venue was a packed house as Boogie D of HOT 104.1 hosted and DJ OK kept the dance floor paced. The stairs at The Factory and the odd color sponge paint on the walls both made me a little nervous but the vibe was a perfect blend of high energy, and positive people that made my night a great one.

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

that paint job didn't look that bad. i'm lying they need a hgtv makeover

Anonymous said...

I am going to check out the Factory we needed a new club so I am all game

Anonymous said...

ROLL BOUNCE,
I DON'T DO THE CLUB THING, BUT ILL LET MY FRIENDS KNOW YOU DO..LOL

Anonymous said...

looks like a nomination for TLC to me

QUEEN B said...

They not even open yet and i hope they paint the place before they have another party