Saturday, March 7, 2009

Joe Torry acting like Chicago?

Remember when Joe Torry played the role of "Chicago" in Poetic Justice. He was the punk mailman that also slapped the hell out of his girlfriend right before Tupac beat his azz down.


Anyway, bossip.com is reporting that Joe Torry got into a fight with female comedian, Vanessa Fraction. I don't have a clue who Vanessa Fraction is but she is claiming that Torry beat her ass while they were in Japan for a comedy tour. Of course St. Louis native and former Def Comedy Jam Host, Joe Torry is denying all reports and claims by Fraction. Instead he is saying that she is the wild one and that she got in his face and scratched him up.

Other comedians that were on that same tour and present during the suspected altercation are not speaking out. Although Torry was held by Military police for a short time while in Japan, no charges were filed and both have since returned to LA. Fracation is claiming that she will be filing charges against Joe Torry in LA court very soon. We are holding out hope that our hometown boy Joe Torry isn't going around beating on women. We are going to give him the same benefit of the doubt that we gave Chris Brown. It must be something in the water. As always we will have more on this story as it becomes available.

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I can't even take this post seriously. LMAO Joe Torry? is he still relevant

Power Couple said...

Did you all really need to post a damn youtube clip of him getting beat up. WHY?

LOL

Anonymous said...

What is really going on. All these men fighting ladies, punk asses. I love that clip though, Poetic Justice was one of my favorite movies.

"You wanna smell my poo nah nah" LOL!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

It's unfortunate that the homie had to smack ole' girl up. She must've did something to really piss him off, because she is kind of cute.

Jami B. said...

While I'm a firm believer that you are innocent until proven guilty I think that with all the recent news and attention that this domestic violence is receiving I hope that other stars take the time to use this and bring awareness to something that many women and even men face everyday.

Oh yeah and there was no way we could do a post about Joe Torry and not put that clip up. I swear every time I see Tupac throw that damn brush it just brings joy to my spirit!

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ "I swear every time I see Tupac throw that damn brush it just brings joy to my spirit!"