Thursday, March 19, 2009

WTH Thursday? When Botox Happen To Good People

So I was breezing through the net today and stumbled across this bad boy right here. If you are a reality t.v. junky like myself, then you kow the guy on your left is Dwight, from Real Housewives of Atlanta. The other guy, I have no clue. Maybe it's his brother because they kind of look alike. Could be his good "friend". Either way they both look like Ronald Jones, Austin Layne, and Wade was experimenting on some test dummies. I can't be concerned with these looks. You know the drill, what sayeth the good folks of the Lou.

7 Comments:

ICEE said...

LMAO!!!! THEY DO LOOK JUST ALIKE....WHY ARE THEY LEANIN BACK A LIL BIT LIKE THAT.....LOL

Anonymous said...

Aww man I don't know what to say, and my momma always say if you dont have nothing nice to say.... I'm leaving now

Nicole, Inc. said...

They do look alike. I read that the other dude is supposed to be Dwight's manicurist. They probably just went to the same plastic surgeon, that's why they look alike.

Anonymous said...

LMAO. wow no other words come to mind for me

Tracy B said...

OMG!! I thought these were new additions to the Wax Museum.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE ME SOME DWIGHT BUT WHAT IS GOIN ON WITH THAT MAKE UP

Anonymous said...

Horrible. Just horrible.
KEV