Tuesday, April 21, 2009

CHINGY responds

Unless you've been hiding under a rock somewhere in South St. Louis you've heard the recent drama about the tranny/rapper who says "she" (do I say she or he I'm so confused) had info about what "she" (yeah I'm just gone call her she) is claiming to be Chingy's secret lifestyle. Didn't believe this budget clip the moment I saw it on Media Fake Out but whatever. Below is Chingy's response:

Side Note: After getting a call of advice from someone I've learned to respect, about keeping our website positive, I've really remembered their words and we've prided ourselves about not feeding into the drama/gossip that can sometimes over shadow the greatness that is St. Louis. So we won't be posting the video that started this recent drama but if you really care you can google the foolishness for yourself. We don't believe "her" for one second. We would have to be in the room watch this foolishness go down, verify with two forms of id that the guy is Chingy, see "her" birth certificate verifying she was born a guy, and have "her" mother tell us that she use to wipe "her" little bottom and never saw a slit. (and to think our 200th post went on this ish)

4 Comments:

Nicole, Inc. said...

I'm sitting here trying to think of something positive to say, but I can't. **FAIL**

ICEE said...

IF U ASK ME HE DIDNT EVEN HVE TO RESPOND I DIDNT BLVE IT FRM JUMP!!!!!!!

Jami B. said...

Thanks @stlnubianqueen, no harm taken. I just wanted to clear up a few things but we good. :)

Now we will have a serious issue if you put a "e" on my name again...lol

Anonymous said...

he not fooling me