Thursday, April 16, 2009

Taking IT BACK THURSDAYS

Can somebody get Jermaine Durpri on the phone because I want to know what happened to the Ghost Town DJ's. "My Boo" got major play in my car in high school. I still remember singing every word to this song with my sun roof open and windows down rolling in my 626 thinking I was doing big things...lol. I can't even front like it's been ten years since I've heard this song cause I have them in my iPod like they came out last week.

What were you doing in 1996 when this song came out?

(note from CryssRenee, I do not endorse this song or support it because I was one of the unfortunate people who happened to ride around with her when she would play this song all the time. This song may be the reason we went into the back Wonder Bread truck. LOL)

4 Comments:

Nicole, Inc. said...

**skipping around and singing** Boy you should know that I got you on my mind, your secret admirer, I've been watching you...at night i think of you, I want to be your lady baby if your game is on give me a call boo....

I LOVE THIS SONG, STILL!!!!!!!! Aww the 626, I remember when yall first got that car and it had the automatic seatbelts. What yall know about that?????

SWEET TOOTH said...

SAINTS ON SUNDAY BABY!!!

Jami B. said...

See Cryssrenne you really didn't need to mention me driving in the back of that Wonder Bread Truck. What does that have to do with this song...oh wait now that I think about back, it might have been playing when had that accident....lmao

Nicole, Inc. - you did not just type/sing the first verse. Do remember how happy I was when this song came on at my wedding...lol

Anonymous said...

i loved this song. the music in the 90's was so much fun