Monday, May 11, 2009

Last Week In Rap-Up

Jibbs new video The Dedication (Ay DJ) with Lloyd on BET. I love it, the song has a nice STL vibe.


Nelly to come out with an Apple Bottom perfume, I heard some really funny names people were throwing out on the net for him.


Chingy set to drop a new mixtape this Tuesday called First Quarter, I stan hard for you Ching-a-Ling. He is our own Little Engine That Could


Clean House went around America looking for the messiest homes and low and behold someone in St. Louis was picked. IF I SEE ANY FAMILY MEMBER OF MINE ON HERE I WILL NOT CLAIM YOU!!!!!


Yo Gotti birthday was party Thursday night at The Society. Unfortunately the party was over shadowed when 3 people were killed that same night after leaving the party.

Another senseless murder of a 14 year old boy who was standing on Kingshighway at the Mi Hungry b-bque stand. His father was also shot, things like this are just stupid and pisses me off.

Last week St. Louis City Police beefed up their patrolling. Various different blocks have been in celebratory mode and City ain't having it. I seen the Command Center posted up and I really am loving the new trucks the police are riding in. Unless they are in my rear view of course.

The Travel Channel has a show called Man vs Food (I absolutely love it) Wednesday night they will air the episode of St. Louis. If you are tired of fast food then you should definitely watch as he only goes to Mom and Pop dinners.

Loose Cannon wins over Dertty ENT at the annual celebrity basketball game.

4 Comments:

ICEE said...

BIG UPS TO CHINGY!!!

OMG IM SCARED TO WATCH CLEAN HOUSE....

ITS GETTING HOT AND THAT MEANS THE CATS WILL START TRIPPIN U CANT GO OUT AFTER A HARD DAY AT THE GIG NOR CAN U GO GRAB A PLATE WITH DAD THATS A SHAME WE HVE GOT TO DO BETTER!!!!

OH YEA LOOSE CANNON!!!!!

stlnubianqueen said...

the game was a zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I love Clean House and Man vs Food

Anonymous said...

i feel bad for the lil guy. thats really sad

Anonymous said...

stlnubianqueen is a full blown hater. she prob just mad that nelly didn't pay her light bill