Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Popcorn To Die For

Normally I am to shy to try new things. I stick with the same ole stuff because I hate to waste my money on some bull. I work in Chesterfield and the taste buds out here are apparently different than the West side. I mean I can't even find a chicken place, but that's neither here nor there. So I went to the gas station down the street from here and was looking for some Red Hot Riplets (of course I couldn't find them) however I did pick up this bag of popcorn. I was hesitant at first but I gave it a try. To my heart's delight it was delicious. Surprisingly the place that makes them is just across the river in Il. I had my co-workers eating it and the rest is fat girl history. Lol. Since then I have bought a bag everyday, so I say all that to say this. Pick up a bag please, this is getting the official stamp of approval from 1/2 of suiteSTL. First fried oreos and now popcorn no we are not trying to make you fat, just give you a little comfort.

Fat Girl Rating: 8pounds (out of 10)

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, sounds fat to me

ICEE said...

IM ONE OF THE CO-WORKERS AND I MUST SAY ITS GREAT POPCORN...SO IM GOING TO GVE IT 9POUNDS...

Anonymous said...

Hey, Someone else is using my name and getting all the profits, just like Ethel M Candies. Oh well, I guess I had better get creative.