Sunday, May 24, 2009

Why The World is Obese

DEEP FRIED OREOS

I spent Saturday at Soldiers Memorial Plaza for the annual Rib America event in Downtown St. Louis. After trying BBQ from Memphis, Texas and Chicago my mouth was all set on some desert. I was thinking a funnel cake or maybe an ice cream cone but nooooooooooooo. I was talked into (ok nobody really had to talk me into this) trying DEEP FRIED OREOS. After the first bite I was hooked on the gooey center which was covered with the same light batter like that of a funnel cake, sprinkled with powdered sugar and to ensure I remained chubby they poured chocolate sauce all over it.

FAT GIRL RATING: 9pounds (out of 10)

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

ok jami when you fat as a house don't say nothing

Anonymous said...

lol ok so a fat girl rating is in pounds. lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The FĂȘte Society said...

I love the fat girl rating, too.

ICEE said...

MAYBE WE ARE SOME KIND AFTER ALL BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO TASTE THEM!!!!

Nicole, Inc. said...

Umm, that does not look appetizing at all. And why people always trying fry something to make it extra fattening. Damn, what the hell else they gonna fry...girl scout cookies...who am I kidding, I might just try a fried thin mint cookie.

DMario said...

i love sweets, but this photo made my entire FACE hurt.