Friday, October 2, 2009

Batter Up: Nelly & Murphy Lee step up the plate

Its always good to see our own on the scene making moves, but its even better when they are doing it to help others out. Last Night in Atlanta, Nelly and Murphy Lee joined Jermaine Durpri and other celebrities as they raised money for Atlanta Flood Victims during a Celebrity Bowling event. Also spotted was ROHA, Kandi, and Gibb, Big Boi, Trey Songz and more of the Oceans 7 friends 



I don't know about you but I always get a little excited when i see STL doing it big in other cites and showing support. Speaking of support make sure you check out Murphy Lee's newest Mixtape "I'M FREE" available for download at www.MURPHDERRTY.com. I'm sure if you asked Murph what was his favorite song he would say "all of them, I can't pick just one" but the hell with that I gotta say that #2 "STL NI@@A's" is my favorite and might just be my top STL song of all time now. Ya'll know I stan for Murphy Lee so I could go on and on but no need to when you can go check out for yourself when you download I'M FREE!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

once again ya'll riding derrty ent nuts

hate haters said...

why do everybody hate on nelly and how is writing about a good cause on somebody nuts get a life

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Hey ladies. Got something y'all might be interested in. Come see me.