Monday, November 24, 2008

Feel Like A Woman

"Touch Me, Tease Me, Feel Me, and Caress Me"

Just as the Earth has its elements, these are the four major components to feel like a woman. It's possible for some people to look at the words; touch, tease, feel, and caress and consider them kind of the same thing. But any woman who has yearned for that indescribable feeling can dissect these words and present the hidden gem in each.

Touch Me- It's easy for someone to physically touch a body part. But the "touch" that we as women are looking for is the touch of the soul. If done properly, a woman doesn't even realize at first that her other is connecting with her on a spiritual level. Warning ladies: just because you claim you love and can't live without him doesn't mean that he has reached your soul. It's easy to get lust confused with a strong connection.

Tease Me- Everyone loves a tease. The cat and mouse game can be a very seductive tango. Most women love men who seem as if they are doing their own thing. Yes we love flowers and attention, but men shouldn't make themselves so available that they are running at every beckon and call. Warning fellas: I know that some movies and fairy tales make women seem needy and clingy, but trust when I say we want our "me" time to relax and just do us. But remember that being always out of touch is the fastest way to loose that woman.

Feel Me- OK, people can say what they want, but we all know that sex really does matter in a relationship. No one wants to have bad sex, that's not the point of being intimate with someone. The main goal is for everyone to reach that big O. Warning for both sides: when it comes to being felt. Fellas should be less selfish and more into her. Get to know her body and ask what feels good and what doesn't. Yes being a little rough is good sometimes, but remember there are important organs that we need. Ladies some men don't like to make much noise in the bedroom, so you have to watch his body language. Remember what made his spine shutter, or what caused his toes to curl. If it is good to the man, he will reciprocate and make it great for you.

Caress Me- OK the big bang is over and done with. It would be so simple to turn over and fall off to sleep. You're hot, sweaty, and all out of breath. But the key to letting me know that I am all woman and you love and appreciate everything about me, is just simply holding me. I know it sounds so cliche' but you will be amazed what a cuddle could do. Your arms wrapped around me represents security. I don't just want to lay my head on your chest and fall off, I want you to pull me so close that our personal space is combined into one. I want our hearts to beat to the same tune.
I JUST SIMPLY WANT TO FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL LET THE CHURCH SAY AMEN!!!! OR SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THAT. LOL

Still Patrice said...

ummm ummm ummm..

lol
I love to tease and be teased. Something about the anticipation of what's to come (pun intended).

Personally you can keep the caressing. lol I just need some space to catch my breath and let my core body temp return to normal lol


Good post

Nicole, Inc. said...

Excellent post, but you know I am mad at you, right Ms. Crysrennee? **rolling eyes**.

Anyway, I would like to cosign on feel me and caress me. Fellas stop trying to hit a woman's cervix. A chick would like to have kids one day, I'm just saying.

Anonymous said...

If you ask me, it's the women who are always selfish. Wanting this and that but never willing to do go that extra step when I need her.

no worries, that's why we always have a #2 - LOL

Adrienne said...

GOOD POST!!!

ICEE said...

YOU BETTER SAY THAT!!!!