Sunday, November 23, 2008

SOUL food

Before you get ready to stuff your face and overload your belly on Thanksgiving with your granny's soul food, go to The Jazz Bistro on Tuesday and feed your soul.I've heard nothing but great things about what JE ENT is doing so it is no surprise to see them doing it big every Tuesday over at The Jazz Bistro. You know the place on Washington across from The Fox and behind The Best Steakhouse. For $5 (yes you can still go places for $5) you are in for a real treat.I will be there for sure to check things out because you know next week I'll be with ERRO, check for that post coming soon. Also big shout out to Helen Marie for making sure that suiteSTL is up on what's going down with Soul Sessions.

3 Comments:

Still Patrice said...

I'll just be getting out of school... forwarding this to a couple of people :)

Anonymous said...

I will NOT be missing this one.

Nicole, Inc. said...

Hello there! I think Nicole, Inc. might make a special appearance. And, yes, I did just refer to myself in the third person. LOL.