Thursday, December 18, 2008

2008 HOTTEST COUPLES # 08 Q AND DAWN RICHARDS AND #7 MELINDA WILLIAMS AND D-NICE



I must admit that I am a reality show junkie. Making The Band 4 is a show that I had to watch every Monday. Yeah I could go a lifetime without the extraness that comes from Puff, Diddy, Puffy, Sean, or whatever he goes by these days. However, in watching that show I found a love that I was really interested in. Dawn from Danity Kane and Q from Day 26 love seemed genuine in the midst of all the other scripted stuff. Hopefully they will make it because watching him sing You Are So Beautiful to her brought tears to my eyes.


We all know and love Malinda Williams from various different movies and my all time favorite Soul Food the series. She use to be married to the Mekhi Phifer according to reports he wasn't being a good man, so she got herself a new one. You have to be really young not to know D-Nice. I knew plenty of girls who had a crush on this 90's rapper. He's a D.J. now and the two recently got married. We here at Suite STL do not discriminate, you don't have to be an A-List star, sometimes the sweetest loves are not in the spotlight as much.

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn I haven't seen D-nice since '92...LOL

Nicole, Inc. said...

Hmm, not sure I agree with your picks. You were doing good there and then you come with Dawn and Q? I mean, they are a cute couple, but I think they should get an honorable mention. I admit I did follow the Malinda and D-Nice wedding blog on essence.com, but again, honorable mention.

QUEEN B said...

I agree with ^ how did the danity kane chick make it on this list

vanitaapplebum said...

I love D-Nice and Melinda. He has been one of my favorite DJ's ever sinc he dropped that "My name is D-Nice" solo joint when he was with BDP. I knew they were going to get together when I saw (about 3 years ago) on his photoblog (he is a phenomenal photographer) a random picture of her. She was just glowing and looking at the camera with THAT look. Whoa.

I am so happy y'all included them in your countdown.

Don't be making cracks on my age neither. Pups. LOL!

suiteSTL said...

DID U GUYS NOT READ THE PART WHERE I SAID U DONT HAVE TO BE AN A-LIST STAR TO BE ON THIS COUNTDOWN, SO SAY I TOOK THEM OUT AND PUT NICK AND MARIAH IN, I GIVE THEM A YEAR AT BEST, THE MEDIA TEARS DOWN COUPLES LIKE THAT, WHILE COUPLES LIKE DAWN AND Q COULD GO SOLID. I MEAN IT JUST MY OPINION ONLY. LOL

ICEE said...

DNT HATE ON LOVE.....WHO CARES IF THEY AN 'A' LIST COUPLE ARE NOT THEY HVE WHAT SEEMS TO BE TRUE REAL NOT 4 TV LOVE.....IM GLAD UR GOING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX AND PICKING DIFF PPL.....GOOD JOB!!!!

Jami B. said...

I like that Malinda and D-Nice made the list but Q and Dawn - um no comment.

I swear if I see Jay and Beyonce in the top 5 I will delete the post myself.

Anonymous said...

ewww Q looks like he's eating her face up!!

Still Patrice said...

I just LOVE dawn and Q as a couple. So sweet.

Melinda williams is so pretty.