Friday, December 19, 2008

2008 HOTTEST COUPLES: #6 DUANE MARTIN AND TISHA CAMPBELL




This right here is love. Over a decade and still going. The second picture at the top is during her Martin days. Even though people love to gossip about Duane swinging the other way, Tisha stands by her man. You can't tell her nothing and I don't blame her. So basically she is saying kiss her tail because she knows that her man is all man and the only man for her. I wish them a million more decades together.

4 Comments:

ICEE said...

GO PICK GURL......I LOVE THEM AND THE FACT THAT THEY HVE BEEN GOING STRONG FOR AWHILE......COME ON JAMI B WHAT DO U HVE TO SAY....I KNW U HVE TO LIKE THIS PICK.....????

Jami B. said...

ICEE - I don't have to like anything you remember that - LOL

but I DO LIKE THIS COUPLE. What I don't like (you know I have to go there) is how Ms. Cryssrenee picked that old school pick of Gina...I mean Tisha Campbell that makes her look like a ghost...LOL

Eb the Celeb said...

there were rumors going around that he was gay and they were getting a divorce... I guess the rumors were false

Nicole, Inc. said...

Hmm, yea, no comment. All I can say is: GINA, THAT AIN'T NO DAMN DOG!!! lmao!!!!!!!