Monday, December 29, 2008

2008 Hottest Couples #1 President Elect and First Lady Barack and Michelle Obama







There was no way any other couple was going to top this list. When I look at these two together I see love. Real love, not the modern fake manufactured love. The looks that they share on down to fist bump is just who they are. WE got the fist bump, WE understood what it meant, and WE felt proud to have them standing there, clinching the Democratic nomination. I love the fact that they are equally intelligent. Even though I am a tad bit jealous of Michelle's hair I love them. Most definetly "Change WE can believe in". Regardless to Fox News ignorance, Obama and his "baby mamma" (as they so ignorantly called her) are the real deal. No one can argue with it.

6 Comments:

Nicole, Inc. said...

Awesome!!! I love them. And, everytime he looks at her you can just see the love and admiration. Oh and SuiteB, I read your comments on B and J, all I can say is: **sniff sniff**, I smell a hater......

ICEE said...

IN THE WORDS OF MY SON "OH YEA" TO THIS COUPLE THEY DO SET A GREAT EXAMPLE FOR US!!! I FEEL U NICOLE THAT LOOK IS SOOO POWERFUL!!! SOMETIMES THATS ALL U NEED IS A LOOK TO JUST KNW THE REAL DEAL!!!! GREAT PICK VERY HAPPY WITH THE COUNT DOWN!!! HOWEVER U 4GOT TO GVE BOOGIE D AND JAMI B A SHOUT OUT.....SEE JAMI B I STILL HVE LUV 4 U SO TAKE THAT VANITAAPPLEWHOEVA!!!! DID SHEEEEEEEEEEE YEP I DID.....

Still Patrice said...

Great #1 pick!!

i love the Obama's!

vanitaapplebum said...

@icee - LOL!

Great pick Nic. Incredible couple.

v.

Jami B. said...

Booooooooooo - you mean I'm really not the #1 couple. O.K. let me stop

What can I say other than Michelle looks like she really keeps Barack Happy

suiteSTL said...

Who doesn't love the Obama's?