Monday, December 15, 2008

2008 HOTTEST COUPLES: #10 SERENA WILLIAMS AND COMMON

With 2009 vastly approaching, the who's who for 2008 will start popping up left and right. Not to be outdone we here at Suite Stl will be doing various different hottest of 08 lists. Each day we will post hottest couple, song, style, and any other we can think of. We will start the countdown with one of 2008 hottest couples;

When I see this couple together I have to constantly chant to myself "I am not jealous of Serena, I am not jealous". Truthfully though I think this couple is a good look. A couple of years ago Serena was quoted as saying she was done with black men, because of the games they play. Well she must have been dealing with black "boys". There is a huge difference between a man and boy and I am sure Common has helped her realize that.

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

how can be they #10 when they have split

suiteSTL said...

anonymous it is easy, for them to be #10 because they had the blog world going crazy this year. we didn't say they had to still be together. And I would refrain from reading mediatakeout. Thanks for coming by though and tell everyone you know about the site!!!!!!!!

Nicole, Inc. said...

Be nice suite STL. LOL.

I wonder who will be #1.

ICEE said...

I DNT CARE IF THEY SPLIT ARE NOT.....I LOVE THEM AS A COUPLE AND IM GLAD U PUT THEM ON UR COUNT DWN.....INSTEAD OF UR SAME OLE COUPLES U SEE EVERDAY.....HOW EVA JAY AND B BETTER BE IN THE TOP 5!!!

Jami B. said...

I will work all my magic to make sure Jay and B never make it to this website. They both truly work my last nerves.

What I only said what everyone else is afraid to.

ICEE said...

HOW DARE U JAMI B HOW DARE U!!!!! THEY ARE A WONDERFUL POWER COUPLE....DNT HATE ON THEM!!!!

Nicole, Inc. said...

HOLD UP! Don't talk about Beyonce and J, they are off limits. You know they are the number one couple, so don't front.

CapCity said...

Wowww Common & Serena... were a couple? just wow...

Anonymous said...

Something seemed a bit off about this pairing to me...Not my fav.