Monday, December 15, 2008

Cancellation Policy: LUCAS SCHOOL HOUSE

When we said we wanted to do a suite about those venues and businesses that closed it's doors, never did I think that our first post in this suite would be about Lucas School House. It's the home to Cafe Soul and lovers of real music. The venue seemed perfect, but I guess in this economy nothing is. Lucas School House is set to close it's doors on Dec 31st. 


Go check out Kevin C. Johnson's Monday edition of the Blender online to read the full story. If you are not a daily ready of the Blender then it's about time you came out of hiding because Kevin Johnson is a dynamic writer who is never behind on what's ahead.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

DAMN DAMN DAMN

Still Patrice said...

my fabric store is having a going out of business sale as we speak. ask me who sick about it?

Anonymous said...

I never got a chance to go there but I heard it was really nice