Saturday, December 20, 2008

2008 HOTTEST COUPLES #5 MARY J. AND KENDU




This couple always makes me smile. I feel like I grew up with Mary even though she is older than me, I guess you can call her my big cousin. As with many others I rocked to the heartbroken Mary. When my heart was hurting it was nothing for me to play My Life cd and just let her take my mind to another level. I can shamefully admit that at first I was hesitant to the "happy Mary" but I now know that her and Kendu is most definetly a good thing. Every woman wants to be loved and happy, I am glad that she feels complete now. Ok so some of you have been doubting the list, you can't deny this one right here. I dare you try. Lol!

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

finally a couple i agree with

Still Patrice said...

I don't like those two as a couple. lol

Jami B. said...

I think Pajnstl is doing some hating

Nicole, Inc. said...

Hmm, interesting pick. Umm, maybe if this was a top 20 couple countdown, then I would put them at 15. Umm, yea, I too was hesitant on the happy Mary, cuz I don't care what no one says the My Life CD was her best to date. That was when she was really really messed up. That may be wrong as hell, but I don't care, that CD is a classic!

ICEE said...

OMG U KNW I LOVE ME SOME MARY!!! THE HAPPY AND THE SAD......HOWEVER I MUST SAY I LOVE LOVE THE HAPPY MARY SHE WENT THRU SO MUCH.....THE HAPPY LIFE WAS LONG OVERDUE FOR HER.......

NOW I MUST AGREE WITH NICOLE INC...MY LIFE IS ONE OF THE BEST CDS EVER!!!!!