Monday, December 1, 2008

suite reservations: SUITE SOULSPOT

hosted by: ERIC ROBERSON
This event is sure to be a treat. With Eric Roberson hosting and Jarrard Anthony performing it is sure to be a night of SUITE SOUL. I've never been more excited to get out on a Tuesday night before. Vanita of Vanita Applebum Entertainment has been around the industry for a long time and she knows what she is doing when it comes to putting a solid show. For only $10 you will be getting an experience of a lifetime and with DJ Needles on the 1's and 2's there a party is sure to follow the concert. Make sure you check out SUITE SOULSPOT Tuesday night and support one of the hottest events in St. Louis.

5 Comments:

Still Patrice said...

I have TWO weeks left of school then it;'s party time!

Nicole, Inc. said...

Oh, how I love Eric Roberson, let me count the ways... *SIGH*. (I am not actually gonna list why I love him, cuz you just have to see for yourself)

I would highly recommend that you come out, I know he is hosting, but I feel it in my heart that he will be inspired and do a few songs, I just know it.

Anonymous said...

I hope that damn Boquesia doesn't show up this year...LOL

Anonymous said...

I hope to be in the building.

vanitaapplebum said...

I got security this time! LOL!