Monday, February 9, 2009

Chris "Ike Turner" Brown????

We are really trying hard not to believe everything we hear about Chris Brown and him possibly hitting or threatening his longtime (puppy love) girlfriend Rihanna. Well we still don't know all the details but we do know that both Chris Brown and Rihanna missed out on the Grammy's last night. Chris Brown reps aren't saying a thing but Rihanna reps are saying she was in a car accident and has facial bruises. Really? O.K. I'm thinking with all the paparazzi around in L.A. last night somebody would have captured her if she was involved in a car crash...and somebody should have grabbed a shot of her leaping from his limo after he hit her, if that's what really went down. Right now we can't say what happened either way. Regardless if it was Rihanna or not, Chris Brown just lost my respect. Nothing is serious enough for a man to put his hands on a woman.


Do you think C-Brezzy really went Ike on her?

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hate to hear about this. Chris Brown always seems like such a nice boy and all, never getting into trouble.
But leave Ike Turner out of this lol, he ain't bothering you.
KEV

Nicole, Inc. said...

You know I like Chris Brown, but this ain't right at all. I agree with Kev, leave Ike alone, the man is dead and what not. LOL.

Nicole, Inc. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jami B. said...

Chris: What is that on your lip

Rihanna: nothing I just hit myself that's all

Chris Brown: with what?

Rihanna: My Umbrella - ella- ella

Chris Brown: ***** Please

Rihanna: Who you calling a *****

Anonymous said...

ROLL BOUNCE

I HOPE THEY CAN BOUNCE BACK FROM THIS DARK TIME IN THEIR LIVES. RHIANNA HAS TO STAY STRONG AND SET AND EXAMPLE FOR YOUNG SISTERS OUT HEAR THAT LOOKS UP TO HER AND LEAVE CHRIS BROWN ALONE. BY NO MEANS IS IT OK TO BE BEAT ON. NEVER!!!NEVER!!! AND CHRIS NEEDS ANGERY MANAGEMENT.

ICEE said...

I THOUGHT THEY WERE A CUTE LIL COUPLE AND I HATE TO HEAR THINGS LIKE THIS ABT ANY WOMAN......BUT I MEAN CAN HE REALLY FIGHT IM JUST SAYING..... BEAT UP BY CHRIS BROWN!!!!!


JAMI B U NEED HELP!!!