Wednesday, February 11, 2009

INSPIRATIONAL SOUL

Theresa Payne. Kenneth DeShields. JR. Melody Graves. These four have some of the most dynamic and inspirational voices I've heard. Together they will be in concert at the Old Rock House, Wednesday at 7:00pm for the Suite Soul Spot Concert Series. Vanita Applebum has beend doing a great job at bringing STL great music and I suggest you all mark your calendars because she brings it every 2nd Wednesday at the Old Rock House (1200 South 7th Street).
Admission is only $10

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

we are going tonight for sure

Anonymous said...

OK I'm there...but you already know!
KEV

c. jay conrod said...

I'm a bigger fixture than the chandeliers! You know I'm there.

Jami B. said...

I am so ready for tonigt. I just hope nobody starts looking at me funny if I start doing the holy dance when Graves is singing. I swear she made me shout deep down in my soul at a funeral once.

Vanita - I am loving the new themes

Anonymous said...

the event was really nice. I think i'm going to try to go back

vanitaapplebum said...

@ Jami - thanks. I thought we would do something different this year.

@ everyone else - Thank you so much - I appreciate your support and welcomes any suggestions to make your experience even better.

Love and light,

v.