Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Between The Sheets: Up To No Good

I don't even know where to begin when I start to recommend that people read this book. This has gone done on my list as one of my favorite fiction books ever. Carl Weber's new book Up To No Good touch on so many different points and issues. You will find yourself seeing your life, or someone you know , quickly between the lines.

James, a devoted father and deacon of his church seems like a man who is every woman's dream. With a fear of commitment he goes from one relationship to the next running from love. He is known as the town's "whore" that is desired by many. However, his mishaps have deeply affected his children behavior. His daughter Jamie is on a fast track to ruining her relationship. Afraid that every man is like her father, her snooping may cause her to loose the love of her life. Unfortunately she has it easy compared to her brother Darnel. He is the complete opposite of his father treating his one and only love like a queen. After catching her and his best man in a rather "comfortable" position he snaps and all hell breaks loose. Trying to help his children James soon finds himself falling in love with a vixen that could be way to much for him.

I can't tell you anymore so just go ahead and pick up the book for yourself.

5 Comments:

Expressively and Undeniably Me! said...

A true page turner...I have a life..but I finished this one in TWO DAYS...OMG!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG I read this book and I was just shocked at the ending. Bravo for this book

ICEE said...

GUESS I NEED TO PICK THIS ONE UP HUH.....

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

I have read alot of Carl Weber books, for some reason, I'm always disappointed in hie endings, they make me either sad or angry. I haven't read oneof his books since First Lady came out. I might checkk this one out. I'm glad you liked it.

Anonymous said...

ROLL BOUNCE,
i WONDER IF ITS TOO EARLY TO REQUEST IT FROM THE LIBRAR! :)