Thursday, March 5, 2009

Taking it BacK THURSDAYS: Chingy


I must admit that I kind of miss seeing Chingy out doing his thing. I last spotted him at the LOFT a few weeks ago, ironically that is the same place where DTP Madness will be held this Saturday. Although Chingy is no longer on the DTP label I hear that he is still working on his music and good thing cause I think he has a few more hits left in him. Now Chingy we are just One Call Away, and you know how to find us, so don't act brand new with us, we go way back. Hit us up so we can get you featured on the site in the V.I.P. Suite so the STL fans can see what you have been up to.

6 Comments:

ICEE said...

I LOVE ME SOME CHINGY YEP I SAID IT!!!!! I WLD SUPPORT HIM IN A HEARTBEAT GONE DROP U SUMTHNG BABY..... I WISH STL WLD SUPPORT HIM LIKE THEY DO THAT OTHER DUDE.....WHATS HIS NAME AGAIN!?!??!!?!?

QUEEN B said...

^^^oh wow^^^

One thing about him that I do like is that he doesn't act funny when he's in town. I'm not saying anybody else does but Chingy has never been a jerk in my book and for that he gets 2 thumbs up

Anonymous said...

ROLL BOUNCE,
ICEE YOU JUST SAY THAT BECZ YOU DONT LIKE NELLY..LOL BUT I LIKE CHINGY TOO...

Anonymous said...

Why can't Chingy get with a label and stay put. I really do like him but he gotta find the right partnership

Anonymous said...

his rhymes have always been so nursery to me. he is cute but sucks as a rapper. but when we bump into him in the clubs he likes to buy drinks so i guess i like him for that. lol

Jami B. said...

Chingy was never hardcore, ride or die but I also would NOT consider his lyrics to be nursery.

I always liked the fact that both Chingy and Nelly didn't try to go so hardcore espcially since that's not who they are.