Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Fashion Trend: Jumpsuits


While Jami B was in the A seeing duck tails and silly things of that nature. I have been at home star gazing as usual. I've noticed a trend that I am sure is coming to a store near you. From watching the runway shows on Style to red carpet pictures I have seen a lot of jumpsuits. Some long like Keri Hilson and Teirra Marie (possibly how you spell it, to lazy to google her). I even saw a lot of short jumpsuits. I like the look because it is simple throw in a few bracelets and some sexy shoes and you are out the door. With every trend this may not be for everyone. Now your body type and what's right for it.



Find me on Polyvore

12 Comments:

stlnubianqueen said...

I just bought a jumpsuit last week at forever 21, they have a lot of them

ICEE said...

THEY ARE REALLY CUTE.....BUT I MAY HVE TO LEAVE THIS TO THE SLIM CHICKS......

stlonlock said...

^^^ u r slim we saw u in them silver leggings looking pretty slim to me!!!

Jami B. said...

^^^LOL^^^

Damn did ICEE just get called out about her shape and them silver leggings. Oh wow.

No Thank You to the Jumpsuits, I know my limit

ICEE said...

OH WOW....

ICEE said...

OH WOW....

nelly fan said...

the jumsuits are cheesy are hell so if you still have your recipt please take it back to the store and get your $13 back

Anonymous said...

ur a nelly fan so you would probably love to rock an apple bottom jumpsuit nellydicklicker, i mean nelly fan. i know u one of them tired country hoes that roam the Lou

ICEE said...

OMG ANONYMOUS!!!!! LOL

suitestlsucks said...

get off here nellyfan, you have to be like 18 in order to call yourself a nellyfan. I got mine from Papaya they had a lot of them as well

Maria Maria said...

I found a cute one in Bebe when I was in the A.....I think its pretty hott.

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Mr. X