Monday, March 9, 2009

STL's America's Next Top Model


Now while we all have heard that famous phrase of "There is only one photo remaining" in that over dramatic tone that only Tyra Banks can do, Cycle 13 will be different from all the rest. All models must be under 5'7. Upcoming model Leah Bourne was one of over 500 girls that went to the audition in Fenton and she is now one of the 11 finalist. Bourne is not just a pretty girl, she also is a recent graduate of Fontbonne College and she has a personality full of life and laughter.

Please cast your vote today at CW11 so that we can see Leah B. make it big.

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

that first pic is HAWT

Anonymous said...

**wondering if they will have a competition for next top wig**

Anonymous said...

I voted and I really hope she gets it cause those other chicks are a bit busted

Jami B. said...

Leah has been doing her thing for a while in town but it's time she took her show on the road and what better way to get a start than ANTM.

Anonymous said...

I will vote for her because she is from the Lou but there is nothing distinct about her that you will be able to remember. There are a lot of girls who look like this here. And before someone start I am not hating, I said I will vote for her and I see that she is pretty, but I'm just saying not model pretty

vanitaapplebum said...

YAY Leah! That is wonderful news. You have my vote!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with the one of the comments above. She's a pretty woman, but I see people who look like her all the time. I wish her all the best though.