Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Between The Sheets: Red Light Special

Good Lord I don't even know where to begin with this review. It took me exactly four hours to read this book. When I say that you can't put it down, I mean it. Monday has hit the jackpot with marrying New York City Mayor Kenyatta Smith. He's charming, good looking, and knows his way around the bedroom. However, Mayor Smith has an addiction to sex, particularly from call girls. When his favorite extracurricular activity is shot in the midst of them having sex Kenyatta is looking at everyone sideways. With the FBI closing in on his shady business ventures and the diary of the dead call girl surfaces Kenyatta finds his life spiraling quickly out of control. Monday has stood by affair after affair covering for him, but this time she may have a little creep of her own. One that Kenyatta is not ready for. Especially since the real killer is dead set on framing him

3 Comments:

ICEE said...

BRING ME THAT BOOK GURL......

Jami B. said...

I will be reading this one myself this weekend. Sounds like the story of a certain former Detroit Mayor to me...ok let me stop before they send goons after me.

stlnubianqueen said...

i love this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she also has sweetest Taboo, what u know about that suitestl