Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring/Summer Fashion Trend

Find me on Polyvore
Gladiator Sandals!!! Of course they came out last year but expect to see these more frequently this summer. Every shoe store I went in this weekend had rows and rows of Gladiator Sandals. Team Chunk if you think your legs may be a little thick and the sandals won't snap, don't worry Bakers carries the ankle style Gladiator sandals. If you can't rock heels then the flat ones would be for you. I just love the look they make any set of legs look sexy.

9 Comments:

ICEE said...

UMMM CRYSSRENEE.....U THNK I DNT KNW THAT WONT SNAP COMMENT WAS FOR ME.....LOL!!!!

CryssRenee said...

LMAO now Icee you know I am the official secretary for Team Chunk I wouldn't dare. We gone keep it sexy this summer though. lol

Anonymous said...

Me like, Me like!!!!!

stlnubianqueen said...

These are super sexy, I just bought me a pair

Nicole, Inc. said...

LOL @ Team Chunk, that ain't right. I might just have to break down and get a pair.

Jami B. said...

These shoes don't look good on everybody and not every pair is hot but I'm loving the style and will be rocking me a pair these this summer for sure

Anonymous said...

^^^wow^^^ - some are ugly but I can't believe you don't like the 2 brown pairs

glamazini said...

lol...no harm no foul. never got with kitten heels and pointy toes either (especially on the same shoe *gasp*). to each his own :P

dashea dash said...

supersexy shoes however make sure your toes are supersexy as well as your ankles and legs!