Thursday, April 23, 2009

Taking It Back Thursday

This video comes to us from super star producer RONNIE NOTCH who posted the video this morning on his twitter account. And when he did he kicked off something new for suiteSTL. The only way we will post a "Taking It Back Thursday" video is if you suggest it to us via TWITTER. If you are not on twitter then you will just have to check back on Thursday's at noon to see what we picked. Thanks again to RONNIENOTCH for keeping it So St. Louis.



I loved this song and when the video came out you couldn't tell me this wasn't the hottest thing out from St. Louis. Video straight shot in the old Ambassador and in Leroy's (you know before they moved across the street to the bigger shop). Oh wow and all the colors and moving around the St. Lunatics was doing was too much but we loved them for it. If you think they didn't help put STL on the music map then you have lost your mind.

Follow us - www.twitter.com/suitestl

6 Comments:

Nicole, Inc. said...

OMG!!We used to play this all the time!!! Shirt polo...hell naw trick..classics!!!!!! Man, you took me back to highschool. Oh and the Ambassador??? I remember one famous night when I came back from college and went there a fight broke out, pepper spray was sprayed and there was a whole lot of running. Those were the days... **wiping away tears**

STLNUBIANQUEEN said...

When the Tics where that ish!!!! I was just now able to go to Saints without my grandma trippin with me. what's that number one high school? BEAUMONT!!!!!

ICEE said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!
I SECOND THAT QUEEN BEAUMONT IT IS!!!!!!

Jami B. said...

nicole, inc. - did you really have to bring up that night. I still remember that night like it was yesterday as we had to fight our way to the front door to get away while being sprayed by the crazy security guards. I never did find out who the hell it was fighting that night...lol

CONFESSION TIME: The Ambassador is the first club I used a fake ID to get into.

-_- said...

hey

we will be happy if you join world united bloggers
www.worldub.blogspot.com

is is not a spam

Shai said...

Wow!!!!! I sooooo remember the shoot for the video I think I was about __ but nevermind all that....

Throwback for real!!!