Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Between The Sheets

Ok I will admit when I saw this book on my friend's table I kind of laughed. I asked her where she got it from and she stated she wasn't sure but she had never read it. Well I will read anything especially if it has my favorite past time subject. Not sex lil nasty people MEN, well ok maybe it is sex. lol. Anyway I was surprised at how funny and real this book was. I told a few friends about the book and they all passed stating that the man is gay so what does he know. Well he knows that he is a man and it still feels good no matter who your partner is. There are several chapters that I would recommend in here. But my favorite would have to fall under You Know How to Whistle, Don't You? Just Put Your Lips Together and... Just trust me this time, and read this book, if you don't like it then I will arrange for Jami B to give you guys a special treat. (this has not been discussed with her so if you mention this and she looks at you sideways don't wonder why)

3 Comments:

Jami B. said...

Please don't go around offering that I'm giving out special treats...what the hell is wrong with you?

LMAO

stlnubianqueen said...

lol, u guys are crazy for this one

Anonymous said...

Is this seriously a book. LMAO. I will try anything though so I may pick this one up on the low.