Wednesday, May 6, 2009

..::WTH Wednesdays::..

So this chick we know Tiffany was given the duty of getting her little brother a cake for his 15th Birthday. Now as the story goes, she comes back with a tenth of normal size sheet cake. When her step mom sees the cake she then tells Tiffany that she wanted something to be written on the cake. Now this is were the foolishness comes in. Tiffany who holds a college degree and is a respected educator produced what you see above.
WHAT THE HELL is wrong is with this picture
*no names or information were changed for this post, we strive to laugh at folks in there face not behind there back.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

why the letters so big

stlnubianqueen said...

that's nothing, we would have used a permanent marker if it was my family

My Natural Reality said...

Jami I will forever ponder on a way to get you back for this lol!!! I did NOT buy the cake nor the icing minus a tip:-p I was an innocent bystander I tell ya!

Anonymous said...

lmao