Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Look Into The Mind Of Mr. Wellz Fargo

“MAN AIN’T NOBODY IN MY REARVIEW,
I STAND ALONE IN THIS THING” Slim 2009

Arrogant? Maybe but why should he not be. Since when do people throw free parties all night long for everyone? Slim aka Wellz Fargo is on top of his game and he knows it. And yeah he feeling himself, but wouldn’t you if you could single handily shut the city down. If Slim is throwing a party then you can bet your life that the place will be packed. I remember when the color themed party was made famous by Diddy, who also use to be a party promoter. Once Slim got a whiff of that, he made it his own. There was the red party, the black party, green party, red white and blue party, and the big ass party for no damn reason. That’s right if the man feels like throwing something for his city he will do it. It doesn’t have to be a reason; you could do it to if you had a master plan to first take over your city and then the world. I remember when I was sitting at home when the commercial came on asking if you wanted a piece of the Slimulus Package, I thought to myself this dude is a nutcase. But for him the mission was accomplished, he had gotten the people’s attention.

suiteSTL: First lets begin by asking you what high school did you attend. You know how the Lou is people think they know you better by what high school you attended
SLIM: I went to alot of them Soldan, Parkway, you name it and I went there.
(We even learned that Slim did a brief stint at our former stumping grounds McCluer North)

suiteSTL: Ok now how did you get into the whole party scene?
SLIM: My brothers had connects with rappers. Whenever they came to the Lou they were hanging around with them. Here I was 12 years old hanging out with men in the industry so you could just imagine how fast I grew up.

suiteSTL: You've been holding St. Louis down for years now what keeps you moving?
SLIM: I've been the only consistent promoter since 2002, you have Mocha now and she is doing her thang, but it's just really been me for the longest. I'm on 24 hours a day I never take a break, cuz there's no room to sleep.

suiteSTL: What would be your biggest regret?
SLIM: That I only told my boys once what I was going to do. I say that because we were on the porch and I said I would take over the city, but I don't think some of them believed me. So some got left behind, but I really wish I would have drove that point into their heads.

suiteSTL: Here people always gossip or speculate about you in regards to what you driving or where you live. How do you keep them guessing without telling all of your business.
SLIM: I am a private person and my private life is just that. You will never see pictures of my house or my kids because nobody wants to really hear about your personal problems. If you're flossing your life in people face if you fall off they can use that to tear you down.

suiteSTL: Why the free parties?
SLIM: You have to give back. Regardless of what you are doing if you can't give back then you really aint doing much. Plus there is no way you can take over your city without giving free stuff away to the people. I'm actually about 3 years behind where I really want to be right now.

suiteSTL: What's next for LooseCannon?
SLIM: Movie, album, and then total world domination. I meant that I would first take over my city and then the world.

Ok (class) so what did we learn here today? Slim loves his city, he planned to take it over a long time ago, he left some folks behind and even though it was necessary he still regrets it, he loves his city, he can give you a party for free because he wants to share his wealth with his folks, he loves this city, and taking over the world is at his fingertips. You have to respect the man's huSTLe! This is not the last time we will hear from Slim, when his much anticpated Album/Movie drops sometime this year, Slim will be back in the V.I.P. with suiteSTL to tell us more about that man that keeps St. Louis talking and others promoters constanly trying to play catch up.

5 Comments:

Dashea_Dash said...

I have never been to a better party than a LOOSE CANNON party! Diddy who? Loose Cannon shuts it down un every city! We luv you SLIMM!

stlnubianqueen said...

Slim is doing his thing and we thank him for the free parties, give us more give us more. Hell give us a SuiteSTL party Slim make it free for all. lol ok I got excited at the thought of a free party sorry

Anonymous said...

damn the free parties we want money!!!! lol, nawl do ur thing Slim baby

ICEE said...

SLIM ALWAYS SHOWS HIS CITY LOVE ALWAYS!!!! KEEP DOING YOU BABY!!!!

Unknown said...

Well there you have it! A man with a master plan.You have to honor and respect that! Slim is a very loving person despite what others think by his outspokeness. Slim gives of himself unselfishly,I've known Slim for atleast 7years, he embraced me 3.5 years ago and allowed me to join the Loose Cannon family, I was honored. Slim has alot to do with just about 80percent of the successful events that go on around this city either directly or indeirectly(by people borrowing) his concepts(lol). I love him as a brother and I am very thankful for our relationship! I look forward to what's in store for Loose Cannon Ent. One thing we all know for sure is that there's never a dull moment when Slim's in the building! He keeps people on their toes. Congratulations to the whole Loose Cannon Ent. basketball team for taking home the BIG VICTORY over Derrty Ent. lol