Thursday, May 14, 2009

2PAC vs BIGGIE

No matter who's hot right now, the biggest question in Hip-Hop will forever be "2PAC or BIGGIE?" This hot topic can cause friends to fight and marriages to end, because no matter which one gets your vote you can't deny that they are 2 of the greatest rappers ever. So when LME decided to have a "2PAC vs BIGGIE" party on Friday at Black Label they knew it would get folks talking and hopefully hyped enough to attend the Birthday Party of LME partner Otto Nichols. If you see Otto around make sure you tell him HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I wonder does would he say 2PAC or BIGGIE?
It goes down at Black Label Lounge on Friday 10pm - midnight but we are about to start this battle a little early. Which one do you think is the best and if they were still alive right now how would they rank against the current rappers that are out? 

2PAC or BIGGIE?

7 Comments:

ICEE said...

2PAC WILL 4EVA BE ONE OF THE GREATEST!!!!!!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

I liked the way both of em' flowed...

If I had to go with one or the other though, Notorious B.I.G would get my vote.

Anonymous said...

PAC PAC PAC PAC PAC PAC PAC PAC PAC PAC PAC PAC PAC PAC PAC PAC sorry nobody said how many times I could vote so I just kept going

Anonymous said...

ROLL BOUNCE,
IM THINKING..........

Tracy B said...

2Pac of course! With the current rappers I think they would still shine because I really don't consider most of the stuff out today Hip Hop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Biggie Biggie Biggie, can't you see...

Anonymous said...

Who is Biggie?