Friday, May 29, 2009

Michael Coylr back in STL

The man who keeps me laughing all through the Murphy Lee's Mixtape, Hotsauce will be on the big stage when he host A NIGHT OF THE ARTS on May 30th with comedy royalty, Michael Colyr. Every time I think about Colyr I think back to 1999 when he came to The Ambassador (back when it was the old bowling alley in Northland) for Funny 1st Thursdays and instead of telling jokes he picked up a copy of the Whirl and read the paper for 45 minutes and I swear it was the funniest comedy show to this day. Now 10 years later the man that I first saw on Venice Beach is still the King of Comedy. Hosted by St. Louis native Hotsauce, this show which is set to include comedy, poetry, and live jazz is one that I won't be missing. Tickets range from $20 - $60 and can be purchased early (which I strongly suggest) from Ticketmaster. 

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

this is going to be a good comedy show but who are the jazz people

Anonymous said...

mICAEL cOLYR is funny as hell

Anonymous said...

I got my tickets!!

QUEEN B said...

Might have to check this one out because Colyr is funny and the last time he was at laughs at the landing he shut it down