Friday, May 15, 2009

STL SUPPORT

While listening to Staci Static Thursday on Hot 104.1 I heard Arvin Mitchell talk about a benefit that would be at the House of Comedy on Sunday for his sister who was killed in a car accident. In case you can't make that event please just make sure you keep the family of Ebony Minnis-Mitchell in your prayers. The family is also in need of contributions that can be made to any Bank of America. Please visit this site that was set up in her memory. While nobody should ever die for others to learn a lesson, I'm hoping that we can all learn something about this because the driver that hit her car ran a red light. So the next time you think you can make it or think you are in such in a hurry that you can't stop, think about the life lost of Ebony Minnis-Mitchell and stop.

3 Comments:

ICEE said...

I HEARD THIS ON THE RICKEY SMILEY SHOW TODAY MY PRAYERS ARE WITH THE FAMILY I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT OUT TO SHOW TO GIVE MY SUPPORT I REALLY HATE TO HEAR THINGS LIKE THIS A LIFE GONE 4 NO REASON AT ALL!!!!!!

stlnubianqueen said...

wow thats really sad, I hope they caught the fools who did this

Anonymous said...

So Sad...
KEV