Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cafe Soul

Make sure you join the Cafe Soul ladies at the NEW LOCATION and the NEW DATE tonight as they relaunch this monthly event at The Loft. Folks are already talking about how they know Terrell Carter is going to put on a show for St. Louis. Carter has been in plays and even a Tyler Perry movie but you know the real test will be if he get the crowd going at the legendary Cafe Soul event.


SIDE NOTE: We love that this was moved to The Loft because you know they cook up those wings like no other club on this side of the river.

1 Comment:

Nicole, Inc. said...

So, I admit I had mixed feelings about Cafe Soul moving to the loft. But, since they have good wings, I'll be there. LOL. Just kidding. I have been a fan of Cafe Soul for awhile so I'm sure it will be a good show.