Thursday, June 25, 2009

..:::KING OF POP DIES:::...

I am at a complete loss of words. This, like all deaths, was one that nobody was prepared for. I can't believe that it is true. Had it not been for this man there would be no Usher, Chris Brown, Omarion, and a host of other singers and dancers. In plenty of today's videos you can see the heavy influence that Michael Jackson had on their careers. Our thoughts and prayers are completely with the Jackson family at this sad time. Say what you want about Mike but there is no denying that he was the extreme cross over star. He started heavily with an R&B background with Motown Records. After leaving the Jackson 5 he embarked on a solo career that many could only dream to have. He had so many hits that it is hard to narrow down which one is our favorite. But we would love to know WHICH MICHAEL JACKSON SONG IS YOUR FAVORITE EVER?

11 Comments:

jasmineleann said...

Rock With You

Anonymous said...

Man In the Mirror was my favorite of all time but did he ever make a bad song

dashea_dash said...

Gotta say PYT (pretty young thing) I thought he was singing to my fast self back in the day! Luv u MJ you were the greatest to ever do it!

Anonymous said...

ROLL BOUNCE,
"REMEMBER THE TIME" AND I LOVED THE VIDEO.

ICEE said...

MAN IN THE MIRROR..PYT..ROCK WITH YOU......I HVE SOOOOO MANY!!! AW MAN WANNA BE STARTING SOMETHING!!!!!

Nicole, Inc. said...

My all time favorite is Wanna Be Starting Something followed by Human Nature.

stlnubianqueen said...

Man In the Mirror and The Way You Make Me Feel, Black and White, Rock With You, PYT, man his whole catalog is my fav!!!!

SWEET TOOTH said...

BILLY JEAN IS MY JAM!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How do you choose just one?!?! They're all brilliant!!

Man in the Mirror moves me the most!

My Natural Reality said...

Its funny because while jammin' to his songs the past few days, I realized how few songs I actually know the words to lol...but I got all the "sha'moans" and "woooos" and "hee-hees"...can't touch me when it gets to that part!!

Melody B said...

Leave me alone! Love it.